Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Today me and my group went over the concept for our opening sequence for Hit Station and have decided that our idea wasn't as good as we though it was so we attempted to improve the story so that it would be more interesting. For example we decide that instead of their being two characters in the sequence that their would only be one, after we decided this we had to figure out how the character would recieve a signal and beign the story. After some intense thinking with our media studies teacher we decide that we would bring the future of technology into the opening scene and with this idea to focus on we decided that everything would be electronic instead of using paper based letters. Even though we were almost done remaking Hit Station we decided just to drop the idea.